BANKS. BROKERS. MARKET PROFESSIONALS. COMPANIES.

A relevant connection.
A conversation
worth having.

MEM INVEST welcomes dialogue with financial institutions, brokers, equity-market professionals and companies with a considered proposition.

Introduce your organisation, the context and the opportunity you see for a useful exchange.

Contact MEM INVEST
An engraved meeting room with two empty chairs, an open folio and a small bronze rook.
A PLACE FOR A CONSIDERED CONVERSATION.

A clear purpose.
An open dialogue.

Tell us who you represent and what you would like to discuss. Your enquiry is sent directly to MEM INVEST.

info@mem-invest.com

A brief, non-confidential introduction is enough to begin.

We use your details to respond to this enquiry. Please do not include account credentials, trading instructions or confidential documents. How we handle enquiries.

Preparing the secure form…

A useful
first exchange.

What should I include?

Your name, organisation where relevant, the purpose of the enquiry and enough context to understand the connection. A concise introduction is sufficient.

Can I introduce a company seeking capital?

Yes. Choose “Company & investment introduction” and outline the business, its current stage and what the capital would make possible.

Should I include confidential material?

Please begin with a non-confidential overview. Any exchange of sensitive material should be agreed separately.

Can I place a trade or request personal advice here?

This form is for professional enquiries. It is not a channel for trading instructions or personal investment advice.